Congratulations Mr. Speaker

Moderators: United Republic Empire, Nexus OD Corporations

Latrovia

Unread post Wed May 16, 2018 2:03 pm

A very positive and optimistic New Start

Mr. Speaker,

I am writing this letter to you to congratulate you on your impressive win, in becoming EU's most trusted Voice of Democracy.

Our region, as young and naive as it can be, has proven over time that, wherever there is a good will, a compassionate love and personal integrity, good things will happen.

Mr. Speaker, as you are aware our Parliament is in dire need for your help, guidance and input. The Enadians, as Member Nations of our mighty Union, have expressed their wish and desire to see themselves and their nations for that matter, represented in our Temple of Democracy and Liberty.

Mr. Speaker, according to our Constitution you are equally, as strong as I am. Therefor, I am kindly asking you, to keep our governments work under your rightful inspection. Feel free to criticize us and I urge you, to accept New and Old Members of our Union, in this great Temple that allows us to exercise our Rights as citizens of the EU. Our beloved Parliament.

I am confident that, you and I, will develop a constructive relationship, based in good faith and good will. After all, we are all servants of this great region and it's people.

Yours truly,
Sir Harry
President of the Enadian Union.
Crystalsummer

Unread post Wed May 16, 2018 4:33 pm

Congrats Mr Speaker

Return to “Office of the President”

• Information