[EU 2.0] The Enadian Employment Center is waiting for you!

APPLICATION FOR VISA - Immigration VISA

Moderators: United Republic Empire, Latrovia, Nexus OD Corporations

Admin

ENADIAN UNION

Unread post Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:44 am

Image Image
NOTE wrote:ALL NEW VISA APPLICATIONS MUST BE POSTED AS NEW THREADS WITHIN THE VISA AREA
THIS TOPIC IS LOCKED!

Code: Select all

[b]Whats your nations name:[/b]

[b]From which region do you come from:[/b]

[b]Reason for leaving your previous region:[/b]

[b]Are you considering applying for an Enadian Citizenship in the near future? [Y/N][/b]

[i]I, [[MY NATION]], request an official Immigration VISA to reside within the sovereign borders of the Enadian Republic. I swear to abide by the Unions laws and common courtesies, to present my nations goodwill for cooperation and participation within the Enadian Union. [/i]
Avalonia

Unread post Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:16 pm

Whats your nations name: New Avalonian Union (Avalonia)

From which region do you come from: St. Abbadon

Reason for leaving your previous region: Inactivity there

Are you considering applying for an Enadian Citizenship in the near future? [Y/N] Yes

I, the New Avalonian Union, request an official Immigration VISA to reside within the sovereign borders of the Enadian Republic. I swear to abide by the Unions laws and common courtesies, to present my nations goodwill for cooperation and participation within the Enadian Union.
Admin

ENADIAN UNION

Unread post Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:05 pm

[+] Your Application
Avalonia wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:16 pm
Whats your nations name: New Avalonian Union (Avalonia)

From which region do you come from: St. Abbadon

Reason for leaving your previous region: Inactivity there

Are you considering applying for an Enadian Citizenship in the near future? [Y/N] Yes

I, the New Avalonian Union, request an official Immigration VISA to reside within the sovereign borders of the Enadian Republic. I swear to abide by the Unions laws and common courtesies, to present my nations goodwill for cooperation and participation within the Enadian Union.
Accepted. Your VISA will expire in three months! :)
TheCultureofMU

Unread post Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:11 am

Whats your nations name:
TheCultureofMU
From which region do you come from:
The Dragoon Union
Reason for leaving your previous region:
General inactivity in the region.
Are you considering applying for an Enadian Citizenship in the near future? [Y/N]
Sure, why not?
I, [[MY NATION]], request an official Immigration VISA to reside within the sovereign borders of the Enadian Republic. I swear to abide by the Unions laws and common courtesies, to present my nations goodwill for cooperation and participation within the Enadian Union.
Admin

ENADIAN UNION

Unread post Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:57 am

TheCultureofMU wrote:
Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:11 am
Whats your nations name:
TheCultureofMU
From which region do you come from:
The Dragoon Union
Reason for leaving your previous region:
General inactivity in the region.
Are you considering applying for an Enadian Citizenship in the near future? [Y/N]
Sure, why not?
I, [[MY NATION]], request an official Immigration VISA to reside within the sovereign borders of the Enadian Republic. I swear to abide by the Unions laws and common courtesies, to present my nations goodwill for cooperation and participation within the Enadian Union.
Greetings. You have a WA nation within the EU. You can apply right away for you Citizenship.
republic of exalbuia

Unread post Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:27 am

]Whats your nations name:Republic of Exalbuia (Exalbuia)

]From which region do you come from: Conservative Region of Grashana(minister of defense)

]Reason for leaving your previous region: A Significant portion of the region left. Therefore, when I looked for different options, this was the perfect fit
]Are you considering applying for an Enadian Citizenship in the near future? I have already applied, hopefully it will be accepted
I, Exalbuia, request an official Immigration VISA to reside within the sovereign borders of the Enadian Republic. I swear to abide by the Unions laws and common courtesies, to present my nations goodwill for cooperation and participation within the Enadian Union.
YoungGunners

Unread post Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:22 pm

republic of exalbuia wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2018 3:27 am
]Whats your nations name:Republic of Exalbuia (Exalbuia)

]From which region do you come from: Conservative Region of Grashana(minister of defense)

]Reason for leaving your previous region: A Significant portion of the region left. Therefore, when I looked for different options, this was the perfect fit
]Are you considering applying for an Enadian Citizenship in the near future? I have already applied, hopefully it will be accepted
I, Exalbuia, request an official Immigration VISA to reside within the sovereign borders of the Enadian Republic. I swear to abide by the Unions laws and common courtesies, to present my nations goodwill for cooperation and participation within the Enadian Union.
Accepted!
May the Sun always rise.

- The Empire of Amun Ra
Pridespy

Unread post Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:25 pm

Whats your nations name: Espantalia

From which region do you come from: The Union of Confederate Regions.

Reason for leaving your previous region: General inactivity and constant arguments

I, Eapantalia, request an official Immigration VISA to reside within the sovereign borders of the Enadian Republic. I swear to abide by the Unions laws and common courtesies, to present my nations goodwill for cooperation and participation within the Enadian Union.
North Ikea

Unread post Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:33 am

Pridespy wrote:
Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:25 pm
Whats your nations name: Espantalia

From which region do you come from: The Union of Confederate Regions.

Reason for leaving your previous region: General inactivity and constant arguments

I, Eapantalia, request an official Immigration VISA to reside within the sovereign borders of the Enadian Republic. I swear to abide by the Unions laws and common courtesies, to present my nations goodwill for cooperation and participation within the Enadian Union.
Approved.
HAIL IKEA Image
  • Information