Citizenship Application - Pasundan Republic

Moderators: United Republic Empire, Nexus OD Corporations

Pasundan_Republic

Unread post Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:41 pm

Whats your main nation's name?: The Pasundan Republic (real name, it's called The Federation of Pasundan Republic in the NS since it's a new nation and i need to wait until a billion so i could change the nation prefix)

Link to your Nation: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=pasundan_republic

Secondary names / Nicknames that people may know you with: DeMotiv (discord), The Pasundanese

World assembly nations name: Pasundan Republic

Regions you've been before: The Pacific (randomly assigned at start and i have another nation named Lerova currently residing on that region, just for status purposes since i rarely interact with them and more active on the NS forum instead)

Hobbies and things you like to do in your free time: Making posts and threads on the NS forum, music producing, making random designs on photoshop

Are you interested in Job Careers in Enadia? Y/N
N
  • If YES, what would you be interested in doing?
Would you like to be contacted by the personnel of the EUF (Enadian Unified Forces)? Y/N Y

Do you request the assistance of a Mentor? Y/N N

Please take the following oath! Any violations of your oath may lead to the termination of your citizenship:

I, [[Pasundan Republic]], swear that I will bear true allegiance to The Republic of Enadia, that I will respect and follow the common laws that the people of Enadia have established and that I will fulfill my duties as a Enadian Citizen/Resident, including maintaining a nation in the Enadian Republic. I understand that any violation of the vows of this oath may result in the termination of my Citizenship status.
Admin

Unread post Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:38 pm

:accepted:
  • Information